Answered By: Sara Marks Last Updated: Oct 21, 2016 Views: 38
Answered By: Sara Marks
Last Updated: Oct 21, 2016 Views: 38
Follow these steps:
- Start at WorldCat Navigator: http://uml.worldcat.org/.
- Search for your book title.
- If we have it you can access it from our collection (most print books are at Lydon Library on North Campus).
- If we don't have it you will be able to request the book right from the webpage. Make sure you have your ID number ready.
- Your ID number is the 16 digit number on the bottom, red bar on your student ID card.