Answered By: Sara Marks Last Updated: Aug 15, 2019 Views: 6
First, congratulations on finishing your thesis or dissertation! We know how much work went into this publication for you.
The entire process for submitting your thesis or dissertation is entirely online. No need to print copies and bring them to the library. You can do it all from the comfort of your home. There are many steps to the submission process, so look at the link below to guide you through the various steps.
Before you submit, make sure you're ready with the following:
- Thesis or Dissertation in PDF format; make sure there is no password protection on the file.
- An electronic copy of your abstract to cut and paste.
- Supplemental files (optional).
- Signed Signatory Page as Page 3.
- Chairperson and Committee Members names and titles.
- Subject Categories.
- A Credit/Debit Card for payment of the $50 Archival Fee that is paid directly to UMass Lowell using this embedded link.
- The $30 Departmental Copy Charge is paid through ProQuest, along with the charges for any personal copies you order, using the ProQuest ETD site.
NOTE: the $50 Archival Fee is a separate payment, using this embedded ink to the UMass Lowell e-commerce page, while the $30 Departmental Copy Charge is paid through ProQuest, along with any personal publishing choices you select, on the ProQuest ETD site.