Answered By: Sara Marks
Last Updated: Feb 21, 2022     Views: 9

It can get confusing, but when you need print books, you have to know which library to go to. We suggest starting by searching the catalog because, if the book is a print book, it will tell you which library has it. This is also where you can request that it be delivered to South campus (O'Leary library) from North (Lydon library). Don't forget to make sure your ID card is registered with the library so you can fill out the request form.

The general breakdown of subjects is this

South Campus (O'Leary):

  • Some reference books
  • Art
  • Music
  • Small collections (from multiple subjects)

North Campus (Lydon):

  • Everything else!