Answered By: Sara Marks
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2018     Views: 6

You need to register for an account if you want to check out books, CD, and other physical items. This includes items put on reserve by your professor. Registering for the account additionally allows you to request that books be sent over from north campus to south campus. 

You need to bring your student ID/UCard to the Information Desk on the first floor at either library, as well as a valid Driver's License or state ID card. They will help you register your card and you're done.

Students, faculty, and staff need to do this. Alumni need to bring their Alumni ID card, not their UCard.

If you need to register for an ILLiad account, for Interlibrary Loan (ILL), you must create an account yourself. This is not done automatically for you. You can sign up for a free account and request your items through the Full-Text Finder, WorldCat (our catalog of books), or directly from the service.